Everyone wants happiness in their lives. It’s special when you manage to catch those simple moments of happiness
The people in these photos are lucky to have captured those moments.
Check out the pictures below and let us know what your happiness looks like in the comments.
1. “Smells like heaven to this cat.“
2. “Standing on both feet feels incredible after 2 months of both ankles, broken, surgeries, and a recovery period.
3. Happy moments of a messy job.
4. 16 days after a tornado this young woman found a cat.
5. This girl’s skin finally healed.
6. “Having left the hospital after treatment, I realized all my friends came to meet me. One of the best days of my life.”
7. “I was worried about my dog’s reaction to a kitten at home. Yet look at how happy he is!”
8. “My husband has just returned from his last Iraq tour.”
9. All a cat needs for happiness is an empty toilet paper roll.
10. “My twins arrived into the world today.”
11. “The moment she said yes!”
12. “We can finally adopt these kids!”
13. “I’ve finally got an airplane seat where I can stretch my legs. Be happy for me I have long legs.
14. “Reunion with Dad after a very long time away”
15. “Mom’s getting married after 16 years of being on her own”
16. “Finally after fulfilling my dream of entering a music school.”
17. “Trying to choose a new puppy just look at how happy he looks.”
18. “’I promise to love you in sickness and in health. Especially in sickness since you gave me the flu a week before our wedding, and now I sound like a 90-year-old man.’ Here’s why my husband is laughing so hard!”
19. “My grandfather met his colleague after many years.”
20. “How I feel after a trip to the sea for the first time in a 6 years.”
21. “Had a great time painting master class with my mom I haven’t been that happy for so long.”
22. “After working as a taxi driver, skydiving instructor, and flight instructor, I’ve finally reached my dream and become an Airbus A320 pilot.”
23. “This guy just saw snow for the first time in his life.”
24. “My Grandma was the most beautiful bridesmaid in the world. It was the happiest day of my life.”
25. “My little girl beat cancer today!”
Share WIth Friends