It’s natural for men to seek affection from women. However, after a couple of nice conversations, the women tend to realize that this nice, perfect guy is going to stay in purgatory, also known as the “friend zone”. We at Bright Side are all for any kind of warm relationship but we couldn’t stop ourselves from compiling a bunch of poor guys who have unintentionally gotten stuck in the friend zone.
The good news is that there’s a way out and the bonus at the end is going to prove it to you.
1. This happy guy still didn’t realize his destiny has been pre-written.
2. He’s been second generation friend-zoned.
3. How many guys did she friend-zone?
4. When you’re friend-zoned and you know it:
5. Giga best friends?
6. “I’ll be there for you when you need makeup urgently.”
7. When you friend-zone Warren so hard:
8. Friend-zoned for life
9. Cheering the cheerleader
10. Friend zone level: climbing wall
11. Look at her hands!
12. What true friendship looks like:
13. Last year my best friend married the love of her life and I was her best man. This is the lovely present she gave me
14. You are deep in the friend zone if she gives you this:
15. Or invites you to this…
16. Friend zone level: couch cushion
17. Good news — there is a way out of the friend zone!
This is how people reacted to this post:
Tim Wildow – How many woman decide they want to just be a friend? That is all they know.
Luna Raye Carpenter – My best friend is a guy I’ve been best mates with him for well over 10 years and I love him with all my heart so much so that I married him last year .. I think the best relationships start off as friendships.
Joe – I don’t believe there is such thing called “friend zone” love is some thing that should be mutual or else it is a pain in the … If the girl or the guy is not interested that means they’re not interested… Move on because you cannot force someone to love you… Like Shakespeare said (tobe or not to be) you’re either inlove or not there is no in-between stage called friend zone… And yes I friend_zoned 4 guys
Nicole Hevener – Women are not machines you do nice things for rewards comes out. They have dolls for that. Get a doll and leave humans alone.
Kerensa Amethyst – Friendzone is one of those words that often gets twisted away from its original meaning. Maybe friendzone means a friendship where only one has romantic feelings for the other, but it’s often bastardized by NiceGuys (and occasionally NiceGirls) to imply entitlement to the other person’s emotional affection.